There Are Always Reasons to Visit our Titanic Museum Ship! In 1987 - Thirty Years Ago the owner of the Titanic Museum Attraction, John Joslyn, co-led a Titanic expedition. The team spent 44 days at sea, and they did 32 dives to the Titanic. Today, as owners of the Titanic Museum Attraction for 11 years, our hearts have been given to the ship. We thank our crew for being part of this Titanic family, and for the compassionate and caring ways they interact with our valued guests. Facts about the Titanic Museum Attraction: The Grand Staircase was built actual size from the blue prints. It cost over a million dollars to build the Grand Staircase. You'll be able to walk the Grand Staircase. Over 400 REAL Artifacts are on display. Our Guests can play our Titanic Baby Grand Piano. You can touch the 28 degree water. And touch a growing iceberg. KIDS enjoy the Titanic. They are our Future Titanic Storytellers! We have many interactive areas for them. They recieve their own Boarding Pass of a real child passenger. You will enter as our guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger.
* 35 years ago the owner of the Titanic Museum Attraction, John Joslyn, co-led a Titanic expedition to the wreck site.
* The team spent 44 days at sea, and they did 32 dives.
*Everyday the crew pays respect to the 2,208 passengers and crew who were aboard the RMS Titanic.
* Receive a boarding pass of a real passenger or crew member
* Touch a growing Iceberg
* Crew in period dress attire
* Kids become Captain of the ship for the day
* Interactive areas
* Touch the 28 degree water
* See the world's largest Titanic Model
* Over 300 artifacts on display
* NEW! New Tribute to the Jews on Titanic.
Did you know there was a kosher Kitchen and kosher chef?
Find out how Anne Frank's family has a tie to the Titanic.
*Plus weddings, vow renewals, proposals can take take place on our Titanic GRAND STAIRCASE.
Currently MASKS are Required.